Recently Chantelle from Mama Mummy Mum tagged me in a question and answer meme. The idea is to interview one of your children with the following questions and see what they come up with! I interviewed big monkey and here are his answers!
|Big Monkey dressed as Spider Man on World Book Day|
1. What is something Mummy always says to you?Tidy up!
2. What makes Mummy happy?
Everyone being nice to her.
3. What makes Mummy sad?
When I’m naughty.
4. How does Mummy make you laugh?
When she tickles me!
5. What was your Mummy like as a child?
Little! (I suppose he has a point there!)
6. How old is your Mummy?
42! (He was meant to tell a fib there!)
7. How tall is your Mummy?
As tall as the fridge! (It's tall!)
8. What is your Mummy's favourite thing to do?
Go on her phone! Whoops!
9. What does your Mummy do when you're not around?
I don’t know!
10. If your mummy becomes famous, what will it be for?
11. What is your Mummy really good at?
Telling me what to do! Lol!
12. What is your Mummy not very good at?
Throwing balls high!
|Me at the school sports day last year|
Goes to work on Sundays!
14. What is your Mummy's favourite food?
Fish fingers and chips! (It’s not!)
15. What makes you proud of your Mummy.
She does stuff that is good and if she wins I’m proud of her! Awe.
16. If your Mummy was a cartoon character, who would she be?
Lightening McQueen! Ha ha.
17. What do you and your Mummy do together?
Normally play games.
18. How are you and your Mummy the same?
We normally have the same colour shirts! ???
19. How are you and your mummy different?
We have different hair.
20. How do you know your Mummy loves you?
Because we are all a family!
They are married together.
22. Where is your Mummy's favourite place to go?
Shops to get food! (Apparently!)
I'd love to know what your children say Rachael at L-Plate Mummy, Jaime at The Oliver's Madhouse and Jocelyn at The Reading Residence. I hope you can join in.