Our June Degustabox arrived and has not disappointed. Full of scummy picnic food, we were keen to see what was inside as we planned a picnic for the next Saturday! Here's a quick look at what we got.
- Product of the month. Rekorderlig....Strawberry Lime Cider, available in packs of four at £1.49 a bottle.
- Love Chin Chin £1 a pack. A sweet snack popular in West Africa.
- Coconom Organic Coconut Sugar. Completely natural alternative to sugar. £3.25 a pack.
- Icycl. Delicious frozen Vodka icepops. £2.50 each.
- Melba Thins. Multigrain, now available in Tesco! £1.39 a box.
- Zeo Lightly Carbonated soft drinks. £1.29.
- Brioche Pasquier Pitch Chocolate 6 pack and Chocolate Chip 4 pack. £1.70
- Kallo Wholegrain Rice and Corn Cakes. £1.69 for the rice cake thins and 70p for the snacks.
- Vybe Juice. 100% Natural Coconut Water. £1.89.
We love the Pitch brioche, especially the monkeys! The Melba Thins were popular with them too and hubby has devoured the Kallo rice cake thins! He quickly drank the Zeo drinks too! I'm loving the recipe for Triple Chocolate Flourless Brownies sent in our box and am really wanting to try them with the coconut sugar.
You can use the code P9609 to get £3 off the registration cost when signing up to Degustabox.