Just today I was tagged by Chantelle from Mama Mummy Mum in an 11 things post! Chantelle wanted to learn more about me after telling us more about her! Now I have to say I'm pretty boring but Chantelle has very specific questions so here goes!
- What's your party trick?
- Where is your ultimate holiday destination?
- What is the best piece advice anyone has given you?
- Do you prefer Summer or Winter?
- What was the last book you read?
- Where did you grow up?
- If you were left stranded on an island what three things would you have with you?
- If given the chance would you change anything you've done in the past and if yes what would you change?
- Which of these British classics would you opt for, Sunday roast or good old fish n chips?
- Do you have a favourite blog post, care to share?
- What is your favourite feature?
Party trick? I'm not sure I have one! Not that I've been very drunk much but when I have been (a long time ago) I used to laugh incessantly and then cry! Not sure that's a party trick though!
My ultimate holiday destination would be a deserted Island in the Caribbean where the water is deep blue and clear, the sun shines and I could relax in peace and quiet, with good food and a cocktail.
The best piece of advice I've ever been given is that you have to make your own life, no one else can do it for you!
I much prefer summer to winter! It's brighter, lighter and warmer.
Oh my goodness, I really could not say which book I last read! I honestly haven't read a book (in full) since having the monkeys and I love reading too!
I grew up in the garden of England!
If I was left stranded on an Island the three things I would have with me would be hubby and the monkeys! Does that count?! Otherwise my phone, flip flops and crisps!
If I could change anything I would have liked to have been younger when I met my husband. That way we may of had children younger and perhaps we would have had more!
I'd choose a roast dinner over fish and chips every time! Roast dinner is my absolute favourite meal but I rarely have one.
Mmm, now there's a question! There are lots of great blog posts but I can't remember my favourite off the top of my head.
I'm not sure I've a favourite feature but I love my upper arms at present! They are more toned than ever and I think they look great! However I didn't think so 11 months ago!
So there you have it! 11 things. Now I'd love to know 11 things about TheBoyandMe, Over 40 and a Mum to One, Me, The Man and The Kids, Mum Turned Mom and The Olivers Mad House.
Ladies if you'd like to join in here are my 11 questions!
- Where were you born?
- Did you love or hate school and why?
- What did you want to do when you were grown up?
- How many pets do you have?
- Books or tablets?
- What's your favourite drink?
- What do you love about blogging?
- How often do you blog?
- Cake or biscuits?
- Where is your least favourite place?
- Who would you most like to meet?