Last month our September Degustabox was delivered to the door and like every other month when it arrives, we could not wait to delve inside!
Mmm, yummy treats spotted as soon as it was opened! Those sweets had my name on! Whoops!
1. Bassets Jelly Babies Berry Mix. Delicious! £1.50 a bag.
2. Just as delicious were these Maynards Wine Gums. Red n Black's. They too are £1.50 a bag.
3. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. 3 delightful cups in each packet. Hubby liked! 85p a packet.
4. The Good Cider of San Sebastian, we gifted these to our friend who love his cider! £1.50 a bottle.
5. Sweet Sally Tea. Winter Spice American Southern Tea! £2.40 a bottle.
6. Complete Energy Mocha Flavour Bites. Each pack contains 6 at £4.49 a box. We've yet to try them.
7. DB's Discoveries - Kents Kitchen Spicy Szechuan Posh Noodles. Ideal for that quite pit stop! £1.85 a tub!
8. DB's Discoveries - The Olive Shop Extra Virgin Olive Oil. £3.00 a bottle.
9. Up & Go Nutritious Breakfast On The Go!
10. Raspberry Mallow & Marsh Marshmallow Mini Box! In a word...yum! £2.
A fab box once again. Not all to our taste but something for everyone! You can now get a whopping £6 off when registering! Use the code BLDEG15!