2) Parle Hide & Seek moulded chocolate chip biscuits (59p) and Monaco crispy salt coated biscuits. Very moreish indeed! The males of the house ate the chocolate chip ones. 39p.
3) Metcalfe's Cinema sweet skinny popcorn. Only 93 calories per serving. £1.50 a bag and perfect for our recent trip to the cinema.
4) Kent's Kitchen Cranberry and Orange stuffing was a winner with our Sunday roast a few weeks back! Delicious. £1.85.
5) Brioche Pasquier Pains au Chocolate were indulged but the males again! £1.40 a packet.
6) Chewits! Who remembers those! The monkeys had never had them before! 35p a tube.
7) Karyatis Meze on the go! We've not yet tried it. £1.99.
8) Kallo Quinoa and Multigrain cakes (£1.89) and Milk chocolate Rice cake rounds (£1.00). Eaten by the hubby.
9) Delicious Weetabix on the go with extra protein.....they taste great! £1.50 each.
10) Lindt White chocolate bunny £2.99. I've saving it!
11) Pipers Crisps £2.00 a packet and very tasty. I'm a little partial to a good crisp!
With the Degustabox recipe on the back of the contents card it gave us the inspiration to make cakes! Our version of Chocolate Easter nests were a family affair!
I have to say this March Easter and breakfast inspired box has to be one of the best.
If you would like to subscribe you can get £6 off by using the code
BLDEG15. Go on, you know you want to!