The full range includes
Moisturising Baby Cream
Baby Massage Lotion
Baby Massage Oil
My brother and his fiance are brand new parents who are coping really well with their newborn but other parents may feel overwhelmed with caring for baby, so here are a few bath time and baby massage tips which may help baby to settle better, sleep well and overall feel more secure!
Top 5 Bath-time tips from JOHNSON’S® Healthcare Professional Relationship Consultant, Rebecca Bennett:
1. Warm a towel before wrapping up baby after a soothing bath. Just make sure the towel isn’t too hot.
2. Your baby’s vulnerable skin doesn’t like hot water. 37C is perfect, use the inside of your wrist to feel water like baby’s skin does.
3. Yellow is the colour of energy, sunshine, and it stimulates intellect. So fill baby’s bath with smart yellow toys. Also, keep your baby’s bath toys, you can use them to coax your little one into swimming lessons later.
4. If your baby is a little nervous at bath time, talk them through it. Your voice will soothe them – and help them feel safe.
5. Your baby’s skin is delicate, so pat them dry gently with a towel after a bath.
Five Benefits of Baby Massage from Family Psychologist, Dr. Angharad Rudkin
1. Massage is a good way of bonding with your baby.
2. Massage has been shown to help baby's social and cognitive development.
3. Big sister or brother can help you to massage your baby - it makes them feel like they can help you care for baby.
4. Baby massage is a great activity for dads to get involved, and helps them feel closer to their baby and more confident in looking after them.
5. Massage can be an important part of a bedtime routine, which helps give babies the cue that it is time to snuggle up and sleep.
GIVEAWAYI'm really looking forward to hearing how my niece and her parents get on with the range but in the meantime I have a giveaway for you!
Complete the rafflecopter form below for a chance to win the full range of Johnson's Baby Top-to-Toe Range as pictured. T&C's apply. Open to UK residents only. Closing date is Midnight Sunday 29th January. Good Luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
We have been sent the range in return for this post.
Win prizes with theprizefinder.com